Easy Pizza baked pasta. And it's the easiest pizza I have ever made. Plus, the mini pepperonis are so much fun to eat! I used GF pasta in my dish, but wow!
In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce. Add sausage-vegetable mixture, olives, mushrooms and basil; toss until well combined. This versatile one-dish pasta bake uses your favorite pizza ingredients like bell pepper, sausage, pepperoni, and olives–and you can use your A twist on pizza lasagna and spaghetti. You can have Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of roll of sausage.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
One recipe will feed a large family or big appetites. Easy and quick to make and uses ingredients usually on hand. Easy Pizza Pasta Bake recipe: I was looking for something to make for dinner and came up with this. I've had things on my mind that push cooking to the back burner, or at least limit the energy I can devote to it.
Easy Pizza baked pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
Fortunately, I'm realizing that there are many strategies for creating fulsome, hearty dishes without spending hours in the kitchen. This easy vegan pizza pasta bake is proof. Pizza pasta bake is the combination of two family favorites. Stuffed with mozzarella, pepperoni, fresh basil and tomatoes, this pasta bake is Keyword: easy dinner recipe, Pasta bake recipe, Pizza pasta bake. The secret to success when making a pasta bake is simple: Always start with slightly uncooked pasta.