Tomato pasta soup with beef. This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef and pasta simmered in a tomato cream broth! Beefy Tomato Soup has become one of our most popular recipe on our site and for good reason.
Red Picadillo- Ground Beef ChiliMadeleine Cocina. chili pepper, onion, ground beef, tomatoes, vegetable oil, ancho chili. This tomato soup has a nice flavor, very tropical and savory. Most excitingly, it is a one-pot recipe – so easy to make. You can cook Tomato pasta soup with beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato pasta soup with beef
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- It’s 32 oz of beef broth.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Oyster crackers (optional).
If you don't know what to make for. My family DEVOURED this delicious bowl of soup made with ground beef, tomatoes, and tiny pasta. If you love acini de pepe (one of my favorite pasta shapes), I think you'll also love this Chicken Soup with Spinach and Acini De Pepe or use it in place of orzo in the Italian Wedding Soup. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors.
Tomato pasta soup with beef instructions
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
Use elbows or another pasta in this one-pot meal. Serve the pasta and ground beef mixture on plates or in bowls with pepper jack cheese biscuits or crusty bread. Round the meal out nicely with a simple side salad. View top rated Beef tomato pasta soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork.