Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta. My husband loves anything with bacon and his favorite dressing is ranch so I had to make this for the last bbq of the season. Needless to say he loved it and so did our guests! Cheesy Pasta & Bacon BurgerBall Park Brand.
The ranch-mayo dressing is the perfect balance to provide flavor and creaminess without overpowering the other ingredients. Makes a great summer side This makes for a creamy, beautiful pasta salad with crisp veggies and bacon. If it sits overnight the pasta starts to absorb some of the sauce and the. You can cook Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- You need 2 envelopes of dry Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 pack of Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes).
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt for boiling pasta.
This chicken-bacon-ranch pasta dish is an easy dinner that has the potential to be even easier when you use precooked bacon and rotisserie chicken. Have a few boxes of penne pasta on hand? You can make a casserole, dinner in the skillet or a one-pot meal with these penne recipes. This Bacon Ranch Vegan Pasta Salad is going to be your new favorite dish to bring potlucks and parties.
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta step by step
- In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth…….
- Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic……Stir until smooth…..
- Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente…..
- Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
In a large bowl, stir together the pasta and ranch dressing. Now, toss with the tempeh crumbles, tomatoes, olives and carrots. Chicken Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad Sprinkle the flour and ranch dressing mix over the chicken, stirring to coat evenly. Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top.