Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version). Add the canned tomatoes, all of the spices, and the sausage slices I added Cajun seasoning for spicy kick and butter when cooking veggies to thicken sauce 🤤. Spicy Sausage and Pepper Pasta-this colorful pasta dish is easy to make and full of flavor! I am very pregnant and not in the mood to cook on most days.
All Reviews for Spicy Sausage and Red Pepper Soup. This hearty pasta recipe with sausage and peppers will be a new family favorite. Savory sausage and sweet red peppers are a winning combination! You can cook Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version)
- Prepare 1 pack of is Italian sausage (2-3 lbs).
- Prepare 3-4 of red peppers chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need of Olive oil for sautéing.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 box of Dreamfields pasta 13.5 oz.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of pack low fat cream cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Red crushed pepper flakes.
- You need of Fresh parsley for garnish.
You are going to go nuts over this sausage and peppers pasta with spicy sausage, sweet sun dried peppers, and capers! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Spicy Italian Sausage and Peppers Pasta Recipe – plays well with butter. This Italian sausage and peppers pasta recipe is one of my favorite pasta recipes!
Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add sausage onto greased on sheet and cook for 30 min. Then flip and cook for another 10 min until golden brown.
- Meanwhile sauté the chopped veggies and garlic in olive oil until soft..
- Add the can of crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and seasoning. Bring to a boil and add pasta.
- While pasta is cooking dice up the cooked sausage and add in. The last 2 min of the pasta cooking, add the cream cheese to sit on top of dish to soften. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!.
It's simple and satisfying, with sautéed One Pan Italian Sausage and Pepper Pasta. In my never ending quest for quick, healthy, and tasty. Watch Tamara Melton, MS, RDN, LD, make this nutritious Spicy Peppers and Sausage Pasta, featuring proper food preparation techniques so you can see how it's. Sauteed 'sausage' and red peppers in a spicy sauce! Perfect for a group or dinner party!