Savory Tuna Pasta Salad. Greek Tuna Pasta Salad is a nutritious, delicious and easy to make dinner. Loaded with veggies, healthy fats and protein for a hearty meal. The Tuna Pasta Salad is so easy to make and it's loaded with flavors and different textures.
Serve over a bed of fresh iceburg lettuce. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. You can cook Savory Tuna Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
- Prepare 8 Oz of Pasta (your choice).
- Prepare 1 can of albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces).
- It’s 1 of small stock celery finely diced.
- You need 1 of med banana pepper finely sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- You need 1/8 cup of white onion finely diced.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! This warm tuna salad is super easy to whip up: • You are going to start by sauteing some onions, garlic and ginger. • Then you are going add in some chopped celery, mustard seeds and tuna as well as some warming and aromatic spices like cumin, paprika, and turmeric. • After that you are going to add.
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently..
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator..
Tuna pasta salad is made with elbow noodles, peas, tuna, celery, red onion, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt. It's an easy, healthy, dish that is. Your standard pasta salad recipe is getting a refresh. Light, tangy, and flavorful, this tuna pasta salad is an easy addition to any summer party or potluck. Flaky tuna, briny black olives, sweet cherry tomatoes, and a bright squeeze of lemon juice all come together in this tuna pasta salad recipe.