Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut. This German-inspired one-skillet dinner combines smoked sausage slices, potatoes, sauerkraut, ale and whole grain mustard for a quick and hearty meal. The potatoes and sausage turned out really good but the sauerkraut tasted awful. I usually like sauerkraut so I am not sure if it was the beer I.
Cut sausage in serving size pieces. Cut lengthwise almost in half and arrange on sauerkraut. I have never had sauerkraut before, but thought this would be a great recipe to try, being that it had "hotdogs" in it. You can have Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut
- It’s of Pasta—————-.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 pound of noodles.
- It’s 1 quart of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare of Panfry————————-.
- It’s 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 28 ounces of sauerkraut.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
My kids said that they hated it at first, but then my little boy went. Slow Cooker Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut SoupEat at Home. Enjoy a simple smoked Polish sausage and sauerkraut recipe with apple juice, Granny Smith apples, and bacon—perfect for a potluck or tailgating. Polish sausage and sauerkraut are a perfect combination.
Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut step by step
- Slice the sausage into bite sized pieces. Boil the sausage and the pasta..
- Sauté the onions in the butter, when translucent add the cooked pasta and sausage pieces, when the pasta has absorbed most of the butter then add the sauerkraut, and chopped parsley. Add the salt and pepper..
- When everything is mixed add the 1/2 stick butter in pats. Stir just a bit. Add 1 cup of the pasta-sausage water. Cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This recipe shows off the duo in a simple way, adding the taste of apples, bacon, and. Sauerkraut and sausage casserole recipes – how to make sausage and sauerkraut casserole with tomato gravy on the stovetop. This Slow Cooker Sausage Sauerkraut and Potatoes could easily become one of your favorites. It is amazingly easy, dependable and so darn tasty! This family friendly slow cooker recipe combines smoked sausage, sauerkraut, potatoes, onions and carrots in a sweet honey mustard sauce.