Greek pasta. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese.
Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly satisfying. And let's not forget it's practically. You can have Greek pasta using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek pasta
- It’s 1/2 box of pasta, I usually use rotini.
- Prepare of Greek dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of cucumbers.
- Prepare Jar of artichokes.
- You need 1/4 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of broccoli.
- It’s stick of Salami.
- It’s of Feta.
This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. This Greek Pasta Salad is always a crowd pleaser for holidays, potlucks and parties or a delicious grab and go. Why Greek Yogurt Makes the Ultimate Pasta Sauce. Articles about Greek Food — Greek-Recipe.com.
Greek pasta step by step
- Cook pasta, drain and rinse with cold water, add to large bowl.
- Chop onions, cucumbers, artichokes, tomatoes, salami, cauliflower, and broccoli, add to bowl. Add feta and dressing. Stir and refrigerate..
Greek pasta salad is a tangy and fresh side dish that is perfect for a picnic or potluck. This Greek pasta salad uses one of my existing, tried and true recipes: Greek red wine vinaigrette. Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing! Toss in the drained pasta and spinach, and let everyone help themselves. Greek yogurt garlic butter pasta is a quick, easy, and frugal dish.