Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta. Add shrimp and earthy shiitake mushrooms and the soy sauce butter flavors really pop in this Bring a pot of water to a boil for your pasta. If the pan is looking a little dry, add. Shrimp and Scallop Pasta In Cajun Garlic Cream Sauce Delightful Mom Food.
Add cooked spaghetti in the frying pan, or alternatively, you can pour the sauce over the spaghetti on a I made it with shrimp and added more soy sauce because I like the umami taste a lot. Seasoned shrimp sautéed with mushrooms, scallions sweet banana peppers & garlic. Succulent shrimp and tender scallops simmered in a garlicky cream sauce with a hint of lemon and tossed with hot pasta. You can have Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
- It’s 4 slices of bacon, — cooked over medium heat, then diced,save the fat.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- You need 1 of each shallot — finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 ounces of shiitake mushroom — stemmed, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of black pepper.
- It’s 2 ounces of sherry.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp stock or clam juice.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 8 ounces of 16-20 shrimp, peeled deveined (most any size shrimp will work).
- You need 8 ounces of scallop, large.
- It’s 12 ounces of dry pasta, cook per directions on the package.
Welcome to Life's Ambrosia where Dinner is served and memories are made. Loaded with mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes, and a touch of cream, it'll momentarily transport you from Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven or large sauté pan, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring often Add cream to pasta sauce along with drained pasta. Shrimp are served with linguine pasta in a white wine-and-butter sauce flecked with fresh parsley for a quick and impressive main dish. Cook and stir shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes in the hot butter and oil.
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta instructions
- In a large sauce pot cook the bacon do not burn. Save the fat Sauté the shallots and garlic and mushrooms and lightly season with salt and pepper until a light golden-brown color..
- Add the tarragon.
- Deglaze with the sherry and shrimp stock. Let the liquid reduce by half then add the heavy cream and reduce until it starts to thicken and coat the back of a spoon..
- Then add the seafood and bacon then let simmer 4-5 minutes until seafood is cooked..
- Adjust the seasoning as needed..
Over low heat, let the sauce reduce to medium thickness. This shrimp and mushrooms sauce is luscious, juicy and just succulent. In the same skillet over med/high heat, caramelize your diced onions and sliced mushrooms then add the tomato mixture back into the same. Serve the scallops over a layer of bacon cream sauce. I added mushrooms and chopped spinach to the cream sauce and served it all over angel hair pasta.