Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it.
Tuna pasta is a refreshing pasta dish, suitable for all seasons and it can be enjoyed hot right away or even cold as a salad. You can make it with basic pantry ingredients – a meal the family will love! This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients. You can have Tuna and Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- You need of Tuna and Spices——————.
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- You need of Pasta———————-.
- You need 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Cheese—————–.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Topping—————-.
- Prepare To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal. It's easy and quick and uses pantry items. The sauce is made with canned tuna fish, tomatoes, onions, olive oil, and oregano/basil. Pasta with Tuna and Pistachio SauceRecetas del Señor Señor.
Tuna and Pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. 😂. Oh, just to be clear – it's normal human tuna. This Tuna Tomato Pasta is quick and easy to prepare and a great family meal. Why Tuna Tomato Pasta Is a Great Family Meal: Pantry Ingredients: The majority of the ingredients for this dish are.