Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese). This Boursin Pasta recipe is a creamy pasta dish speckled with green peas and sun-dried What Makes This Pasta with Boursin Cheese So Good? As creamy pasta dishes go, this one is as awesome as it gets. You really can't go wrong with cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic and tomatoes.
Please like, share and. "This pasta with tomato cream sauce is a less guilty way to get your creamy pasta fix!" And actually, this can even be made without cream. Cream isn't a pantry staple for me so I sometimes make the Creamy Tomato Pasta sauce just using milk and adding an extra dollop of butter to add. My family loves this easy Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta dish made with penne noodles, chicken I add the asparagus towards the end, so that it can cook in the boiling water and I don't have to dirty another pan. You can cook Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese)
- Prepare 8 oz of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 5 slices of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- You need 1/2 pound of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- It’s 1 pint of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 3-4 Tablespoons of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- You need of salt.
You could roast or grill it as well, and then add it to the finished pasta at the end. This recipe for Creamy Pasta with Asparagus and Mushrooms is loosely based on an old Food Network recipe. I have been making it over years, and over time I started to add in some extra seasonings like garlic, basil, and fresh lemon juice. The original version was a little bland and was.
Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) step by step
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat – the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
This creamy dreamy pasta is loaded with all kind of goodies.bacon, asparagus, garlic, spinach and a creamy Cajun Parmesan sauce that is to die for. This Bacon Asparagus Cajun Pasta is out of this world. I know because I was having a heck of a time photographing it without eating it. An Easy Weeknight Pasta That's Just Rich Enough. This quick and easy dinner is inspired by penne alla vodka, but made simpler with fewer ingredients Instead, this pasta sauce is just four ingredients: onion, garlic, a can of crushed tomatoes, and cream.