Cajun Chicken over Pasta. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies. This is an exceedingly yummy, decadent pasta dish with chicken, vegetables, and lots and lots of scrumptious carbs. You can have Cajun Chicken over Pasta using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken over Pasta
- It’s 12 ounce of pasta of choice.
- You need 12 ounce of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips.
- Prepare of Spice Mixture.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tbsp of unseasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 2 Tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped sweet green peppers.
- You need 4 cups of canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
This creamy cajun chicken pasta is a regular favorite for us now, and it's so easy to make and customize too. When the pan is hot, add the chicken. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer.
Cajun Chicken over Pasta step by step
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture..
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside..
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Cajun Chicken Pasta – spicy, cajun-flavored chicken tossed into creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce with pasta. Super easy to make with amazing flavors that's perfect for family weeknight dinners or get together! Pasta is a staple in most households , especially those with kids. I originally shared this cajun chicken pasta recipe over on Spend with Pennies! Just in case anyone is preparing their grocery list for this week's dinner menu, I thought I'd stop in Our recent dinner rotation includes my best chili recipe, easy pulled chicken, and now this cajun chicken with penne pasta.