Garlic Pasta. Pasta with herbs, delicious sauteed garlic, and plenty of freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Chop the garlic so that some is minced and some is larger pieces. Add the parsley and lemon zest.
Sometimes you just want comfort food. The garlic butter pasta sauce that breaks ALL the rules See more ideas about Garlic pasta, Pasta, Food. You can cook Garlic Pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pasta
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pasta noodle.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Basil and other spices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Parmesian cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Pasta with Garlic Tomato Basil Sauce – this recipe combines delicious Chicken Parmesan with linguine in marinara sauce. Your family will rave about this! I pretty much always want comfort food. This one is SO easy and SO satisfying, guys!
Garlic Pasta instructions
- First, marinate the chicken with spices.. dont be shy on the spices, the more the merrier.
- Boil water for the pasta..
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan with butter. Then set aside..
- Saute garlic in olive oil and butter. Then put the pasta in.. just mix it and put salt and pepper.
- Then put the chicken in and mix it as well..
- Serve it with parmesian cheese on top..
- I added some onion leeks to add more color and taste but it's your choice..
This Garlic Parmesan Kale Pasta recipe makes four side dish sized servings, but you can bulk it up and make it a meal by. Any long pasta shape will work well here, but I especially like bucatini. The thick spaghetti has a tiny hole running through it, which allows the noodles to soak up even more of the lemony garlic butter. This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy!