Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is So refreshing and delicious, especially made with fresh tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumber from my. This light and refreshing cold pasta salad is loaded with the flavors of the Mediterranean, and pairs well with grilled proteins, such as fish, pork, chicken This salad is going to be in the Allrecipes Hall of Fame one day! My friend Ali made this refreshing summer salad for me, which is even better a few.
If you don't have a jar, you can also vigorously whisk the mixture in a large bowl. I thought this salad was really good. It's very filling and the dressing was very light and refreshing. You can have Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- You need 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- You need 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- You need 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- It’s 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? Watermelon feta salad recipe – A Greek summer favourite.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
So, if you're looking for a cool and refreshing watermelon feta salad recipe for this summer, give it a try and if you are feeling adventurous enough try experimenting with different kind of ingredients, you may have lying around. This vegetarian Greek Pasta Salad recipe is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing! Perfect for summer cookouts and potlucks, great to serve as a side dish or as a main meal. Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time. The Greek flavors in this recipe are so unique, similar to the asian flavors in asian noodle I have always enjoyed pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the Spring and Summer months.