All-In Italian Pasta Salad. This Italian pasta salad features all the caprese ingredients and then some – mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, plus artichoke hearts and arugula. This wonderful dish combines all your favorite vegetables in one dish that can be adapted to your own tastes. This Italian dressing is one of my all time favourite Pasta Salad Dressings.
Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. If you like this recipe you may also be. Easy Italian pasta salad loaded with fresh vegetables, mozzarella, salami, and tossed in a tangy herb vinaigrette. You can have All-In Italian Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of All-In Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of box Rotini Pasta.
- You need 1 of large cucumber (julienned).
- Prepare 1 of small red onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 of lg crown of broccoli (no stalk) rinsed and trimmed.
- It’s 1 of yellow or orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 pint of zeema tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded Italian cheese mix (any with parmesan).
- It’s 3 oz. of pepperoni (diced).
- It’s 3 oz of smoked ham (diced).
- You need 1 (15 oz) of bottle Creamy Italian dressing.
- You need of Sliced black olives (optional).
Don't be tempted to just dump the oil into the dressing all at one time. Instead, slowly drizzle in the oil and Italian Pasta Salad. How To Make Italian Pasta Salad. Place a large pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil.
All-In Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Drain and rinse pasta with cold water or ice cube rinse..
- Do not mix until pasta is completely cooled.
- Add more, less, or none of an ingredient to adjust to you and your family's tastes. I go ALL-IN!.
- Mix all ingredient in large mixing bowl or gumbo pot(that's what I use;).
- Chill for 2 hours. Garnish with sliced pepperoni and serve!.
While the pasta is boiling, whisk all the ingredients of the vinaigrette in a small bowl. This cold pasta salad has all the flavors of a classic Italian pizza, but with the crunch of cucumbers red bell pepper and slither of spaghetti topped with tangy Parmesan cheese. Italian pasta salad is as simple to make as chopping up some veggies, tossing them with cooked spaghetti, and dousing in. Italian Pasta Salad is an Cover leftover cold Italian Pasta Salad with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini.