Pacmans Pasta Salad. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Pacmans Pasta Salad Simple, quick, and easy pasta salad recipe. Pacmans Pasta Salad Simple, quick, and easy pasta salad recipe.
Pacmans Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. While that was cooling down I cut a thick slice of some delicious cheddar cheese and punched out my tasty Pacman! You can cook Pacmans Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pacmans Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 1 of Dry Pint Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of English Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 6-10 oz of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
- Prepare 12 oz of Italian Dressing.
- You need of Optional: Pepperoni, Ham, Salami.
For the red ghost Blinky I used tomato ketchup on a slice of bread and cut that out too! The lemon and dill bring out a nice fresh spring flavor in this pasta salad. This is a super easy and fun recipe, perfect for the simple-yet-addictive Pac-Man. You could also pour it all into one large mould or bundt pan, and serve it sliced like a cake.
Pacmans Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook 1lb Penne Pasta. I run cold water over the pasta after it is done cooking to cool it down faster..
- Slice grape tomatoes. Dice cucumber. Dice onion. Cut veggies while pasta is cooking to reduce time..
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, feta, and italian dresssing in a large bowl. Place in fridge until ready to serve..
- Optional: Add pepperoni, ham, and salami if you want meat..
Season with additional salt, if desired. Chicken cacciatore is a hallmark of Italian-American cuisine. In this recipe, we're tossing thick fettuccine with perfect bites of crispy-skinned chicken. Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo instructions. Pac Man Commercials Compilation Pac-Man Ads.