Cajun Chicken Pasta. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta.
One of the easiest ways to lighten up a pasta dish is to add tons of protein and vegetables to your dish which keeps the portions large and the carbs low and this dish is a perfect. Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. You can cook Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken diced.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- Prepare 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
And I just love chicken and sausage combination because. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until. Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook!
Cajun Chicken Pasta step by step
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies. This is a recipe I've been making on a. Cajun chicken pasta with juicy chicken, mushroom in a cajun alfredo sauce. Cajun Chicken Pasta — Grilled chicken, a creamy Alfredo-style sauce, & plenty of sauteed veggies, all The tastiest Cajun Chicken Pasta!