东方天使面 Oriental Angel Hair Pasta. Heat oil in a wok Add the cooked pasta, mix well and add the sauce ingredients. If you're in the mood for Italian food but don't feel like venturing out to a restaurant, try these angel hair pasta recipes at home. Brown scallops in a skillet while the pasta is cooking, then prepare a fragrant garlic, olive oil, and wine sauce to pair with the angel hair, tomato, corn, and scallops.
This Angel Hair Pasta is made with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. You won't believe how simple and TASTY this recipe is! Simple angel hair pasta side, with olive oil, garlic, herbs and Parmesan. You can cook 东方天使面 Oriental Angel Hair Pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 东方天使面 Oriental Angel Hair Pasta
- Prepare of 天使面 Angel hair pasta (150g).
- It’s of 西兰花 Broccoli (1).
- You need of 白玉菇 White beech mushroom (50g).
- It’s of 肉碎 Minced meat (50g).
- It’s of 鲜虾 Shrimp (50g).
- It’s of 蒜米 Minced garlic.
- It’s of 蚝油，番茄酱，酱清 Oyster sauce, tomato sauce, light soy sauce.
- Prepare of 胡椒粉，盐 Pepper powder, salt.
Once the water is at a rolling boil, add the pasta. Looking for capellini and angel hair pasta recipes? Sauteed bay scallops with tomatoes and a touch of white wine and lemon juice served over angel hair pasta. More of my favorite seafood pasta dishes are Linguini and Shrimp Fra Diavolo and Linguini with Sauteed Scallops and Peas.
东方天使面 Oriental Angel Hair Pasta instructions
- 滚水煮天使面和西兰花，加少许油，约7分钟，备用 Cook angel hair and broccoli with boiling water and some oil, for ~7mins, stand-by.
- 热油炒香蒜米，加人肉碎和鲜虾 Heat oil and fry minced garlic, add minced meat and shrimp.
- 加白玉菇翻炒 Add mushrooms and stir-fry.
- 加入天使面翻炒 Add angel hair and stir-fry.
- 混合蚝油，番茄酱，酱清，清水(各一汤匙) Mix oyster sauce, tomato sauce, light soy sauce and water (1 tablespoon each).
- 加入混合酱料，西兰花翻炒 Add mixed sauce and broccoli, and stir-fry.
- 盖上锅盖焖煮2分钟 Close the lid and cook for 2mins.
If you're looking for a special dinner to make for your loved one this. Begin timing the angel hair pasta once the water boils, and turn the heat down so the water simmers. Drain the pasta and either chill it under cold running water or toss it with a sauce and serve it. Angel hair pasta is a long, thin noodle with a rounded shape. Although it resembles spaghetti – another long, thin pasta – angel hair is much finer.