Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta. "Comfort Food" is a fairly relative term. In this video, Im going to share with you one of my favorite Comfort Foods. it reminds me of being little. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing.
Render bacon and remove, sear diced chicken breast salt pepper and garlic. Add heavy cream, sundried tomatoes and reduce. Finish with spinach, bacon, and parmesan. You can have Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 package of bacon.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 of green onions/scallions.
Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta with Chicken and Mozzarella – Julia's Album. A quick and easy chicken pasta dish with a creamy sundries tomato sauce! Tomato Bacon Pasta is a quintessential example of how to make a quick pasta dish that's totally slurp-worthy with just a few ingredients. All you need is bacon, canned tomato, pasta and a few pantry staples!
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..
Quick pasta recipes are a midweek lifesaver. Pour sun-dried tomato dressing over chicken and sprinkle with basil. Can you believe that chicken that's been bathing in a sun-dried tomato vinaigrette and sprinkled with bacon, tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese is actually good for you? Grilled Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta SaladThe Mama Maven. Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Saladthehoneyblonde.com. penne, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, sugar Chicken With Sundried Tomatoes And Spinach Recipes.