Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta. Red wine vinegar gives a piquant edge to sauteed garlic, Portobello mushrooms, red bell peppers and zucchini. Toss the mixture with bow tie pasta, and serve with grated Parmesan. Portobello mushrooms have abundant earthy, woodsy flavors that match up perfectly with piney, aromatic fresh rosemary.
Doing a grilled mushroom would be a perfect food to work with. Every recipe even a healthy recipe needs flavor. So I decided since grilled steak has slaw, let's make a Red Pepper Slaw for this grilled portobello. You can cook Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta
- You need 2 Cups of Chopped Portobello Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Medium Organic Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Organic Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Cup of Onion.
- You need 1 Pack of Organic Spaghetti (Pasta of your choice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Organic Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Organic Skim Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
This healthy slaw recipe is also gluten free as well. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the mushrooms and roasted peppers and cook, stirring, until heated through. Vegetarian Portobello Mushroom Mushroom Side Dish Low Calorie Low-Fat Sauteing Recipes Gluten Free High Fiber Low Sodium.
Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta instructions
- Cook Pasta according to the package and set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-Stick Skillet over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add Mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add Butter and White Wine and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add All Purpose Flour and stir until you don’t see the flour anymore.
- Add Skim Milk, stir and let it Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Red Pepper, Cucumber and cook for a minute.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Done and serve.
Gluten-Free Garlic Shrimp Pasta with Spicy Tomato Sauce. Meaty and versatile, marinated portobello mushrooms make great burgers. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Baked portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a tangy bruschetta. Fresh mozzarella is topped on the Baked portobello mushrooms are great as a side dish or appetizer.