Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta. Creamy chicken broccoli pasta with the addition of pesto and parmesan takes this humble dish to This pesto chicken and broccoli dinner is a jazzed-up version of my favorite creamy chicken and The chicken is first cooked in browned garlic and onions then the parmesan, pesto, and cream are. A mixture of pasta, broccoli, pesto, tomatoes and cheese that is practically a meal in itself, especially with the cooked chicken. In a large bowl toss cooked pasta with blanched broccoli, cooked chicken, and garlic/tomato mixture.
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the pasta and broccoli back into the large pot. Add the chicken mixture, pesto and parmesan cheese. You can have Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 2 of full heads of broccoli flourettes.
- It’s of Fettucini pasta.
- You need 1 package of chicken breasts (4-5 breasts).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 liter of Whipping cream (35%).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Pesto.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Pasta with Broccoli, Garlic and Oil. Tip the pasta into a large pan of boiling salted water and cook according to pack instructions. I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know When everything is mixed in with the garlic and cheese, it creates a sort of pesto-like sauce that coats the I cook my broccoli first in low sodium chicken broth. I separate the veggies from the water after.
Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper, and cook until fully cooked in heated pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Then put cooked chicken in a bowl.
- Add remaining olive oil to emptied pan, and sautee broccoli flourettes until desired tenderness.
- Pour in whipping cream and stir. Simmer and stir for 3-4 mins..
- Add pesto and stir..
- Add chicken to mixture, and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta and stir until evenly distributed..
Find comforting creamy chicken and broccoli pasta recipes, chicken and broccoli pasta bakes made with leftover roast chicken and much more. This easy chicken pasta bake benefits from the addition of broccoli, olives and a quick and creamy white sauce. You can use fettuccine as stated, or any. Pesto is easy to make from scratch with just a handful of ingredients. Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken.