Pizza Pasta Bake. I, on the hand hand, need to get them done the minute they hit the sink. But with this – you'll only find one dirty pot in the sink. And it's the easiest pizza I have ever made.
Pizza pasta bake is the combination of two family favorites. This is a fabulous twist on an old time favourite, the humble pizza. In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce. You can have Pizza Pasta Bake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Bake
- You need 1 lb of pasta.
- It’s 1 pack of shredded cheese.
- It’s of Your favorite pizza toppings.
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce(or favorite pizza sauce).
Add sausage-vegetable mixture, olives, mushrooms and basil; toss until well combined. Pizza Past Bake loaded with pepperoni and sausage then topped with gooey cheese is a new twist on pizza night! Now you don't have to choose between pizza and pasta with this one-pan dish. This cheesy pizza pasta bake is my go-to meal when I can't decide between pizza and pasta.
Pizza Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook your pasta and drain.
- In a mixing bowl add your pasta, sauce, and favorite pizza toppings and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and cover with your shredded cheese of choice(i used italian mix).
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes or cheese is melted.. Then eat and enjoy!! 😁.
Normally, I find myself craving those types of dishes because they're comforting and warm – perfect. PIZZA PASTA BAKE is perfect for feeding a crowd or freezing for busy nights. It's a baked pasta with your favorite pizza toppings mixed in and on top! This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet.