Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce. Pasta with zucchini in a garlicky sauce. Serve with crusty bread and a chilled white wine, if desired. Toss with pasta; then add cheese and salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Zucchini Mushroom Pasta sauce is a flavorful spaghetti sauce full of fresh zucchini and mushrooms. A light pasta dish loaded with shrimp, zucchini and fresh tomatoes. A perfect dish when summer tomatoes are at their peak. You can cook Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- It’s 125 gr of dry Shirataki pasta.
- Prepare 1 of large Zucchini.
- It’s 4 of small Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt / pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil for the sauce.
I like it a little spicy but if you're not a fan of spicy food, you can omit the red pepper flakes. When pasta is cooked to al dente, drain in a colander and add pasta to sauce. Zucchini pasta is one of the more popular Paleo pasta recipes because it produces such good results. Cutting out traditional noodles from a pasta recipe is priority one when eating Paleo.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce instructions
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.
Zucchini not only does the trick but also adds a big serving of vegetables to your meal, so it's a better option than trying. The Best Shirataki Noodles Recipes on Yummly Pad Thai With Shirataki Noodles/miracle Noodles, Sukiyaki Shirataki Noodles, Shirataki Noodles Carbonara. Spiralized Zucchini pasta (Zoodles) tossed in a creamy avocado herb sauce. A quick and tasty low-carb healthier alternative to traditional pasta!