Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage. How to make cajun shrimp sausage pasta: You will start by adding olive oil in a large skillet. Then you will cook your seasoned shrimp until browned. Once you cook the pasta, add it to the pan with Cajun sauce.
Cajun Shrimp Sausage And Potato Skillet Cajun Creamy Pasta With Shrimp & Andouille Sausage. Cajun Shrimp Pasta will satisfy a crowd! You can cook Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- Prepare 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s of Parsley.
Cajun Shrimp and sausage on top of a bed of noodles and fresh veggies will leave everyone full and extremely happy! This recipe for Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is sauteed shrimp and smoked sausage with colorful vegetables, all served over a creamy pasta. Looking for something a little different for dinner tonight? Cajun Shrimp Pasta with a spicy and rich cream sauce is a quick and easy dinner recipe with just the right amount of kick!
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage step by step
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later! Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – cajun-style blackened chicken and penne pasta, and a creamy cajun, tomato pasta sauce! Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, just like you'd expect in New Orleans. Now you can have it at home! Just enough spice and flavor to make this meal memorable.