Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta. I can never get enough of Chili's whether it's just their fresh salsa and bottomless tortilla chips or their Quesadilla Explosion salad! So here's yet another Chili's favorite to try at HOME! The chicken on top is so flavorful.
Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and dust both sides with Cajun seasoning until thoroughly coated. I love Chili's, but going out to eat can be difficult with kids! This pasta tastes just like the real thing and it is so easy to make in the comfort of your own If you are looking for a simple and delicious dinner the whole family will eat, look no further. You can cook Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 of small tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- You need 3 cups of fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- It’s 1.5 pounds of chicken breast.
- It’s To taste of cajun seasoning.
This Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is a family. Do you love making copycat recipes? I have a very tasty one for you! This video is part of an open collab hosted my.
Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Set aside..
- Put 2 tbsp of the butter and the minced garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium..
- Rub the chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, add to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 10 minutes per side. Set aside when done..
- Add the rest of the butter, the whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 cups of the cheese and a little extra cajun seasoning to the same skillet. Heat on medium till lightly boiling then add in the penne..
- Slice the chicken into strips and dice the tomato. Dish out the pasta one serving at a time, adding the chicken, tomatoes and a cheese garnish on top..
- Serve with garlic toast and a side salad and enjoy!.
Do you have a hankering for Chili's famous Cajun Chicken Pasta, but don't have the desire to leave home? Here is a copycat recipe for Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta which consists of Cajun seasoned chicken breast on penne pasta with creamy Alfredo sauce. Topped with diced tomatoes, green onions and Parmesan cheese served with garlic toast. Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. After all, have you seen their blooming onion?