Leftover Pasta Salad. Think leftover pasta is a culinary no-no? Frittata to sizzling fried noodles, our Dinner Doctor Rachel Kelly will change your mind. Pasta salad is one of those dishes that I can be a bit wary of. "Leftover" Pasta Salad.
Try leftover mashed potatoes as a casserole topping or try leftover pasta in a frittata or pasta A great make-ahead entree, this lightened-up pasta salad is loaded with broccoli and peppers. Holiday ham and hard-boiled eggs get new life in this Leftover Ham and Egg Pasta salad recipe. It's got all of your favorite pasta salad ingredients seasoned with McCormick® Italian seasoning. You can cook Leftover Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Linguine and Broccoli see note below *.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- You need To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Divide the plain leftover pasta into containers. Before packing lunch, toss the pasta with olive oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, Italian seasonings I love adding cold leftover pasta to just about any salad. Learn how to prepare this easy Leftover Pasta Salad recipe like a pro. This leftover pasta frittata, made from eggs, spaghetti, and Parmesan, makes a quick and easy This leftover pasta frittata makes terrific use of last night's spaghetti leftovers—with sauce or without.
Leftover Pasta Salad step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- For pasta part see my recipe Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli easy *.
This salad combine leftover chicken cooked in fajita seasonings, with garden vegetables and pasta. I was surprised to hear that pâté isn't as popular as it once was. If you loved this pasta, then you should try my Salmon Pasta and BLT Pasta Salad also! Italian pasta salad is made with fresh vegetables, cheese, salami, and a vinaigrette are tossed with Festive and fresh Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad is a classic holiday dish made with leftover turkey. Dijonnaise Summer Chicken Pasta Salad bestfoods.