Awesome Pasta Salad. This pasta salad, made with Provolone, salami, pepperoni, bell peppers, and black olives tossed with fusili pasta and Italian salad Awesome Pasta Salad. World's Easiest Pasta Salad – a summer classic that everyone loves! with pasta, tomatoes, cheese A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives. A simple but colorful pasta salad that's perfect for potlucks, picnics, or cookouts.
Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. With everything from green salads to pasta salads and beyond, these recipes are perfect for passing at potlucks, serving as dinner sides, and enjoying as full meals on their own. You can have Awesome Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 packages of Spiral Pasta 16 oz.
- You need 3 cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Provolone Cheese – Cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Salami – Summer Sausage Cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Black Olives – 10 oz Drained.
- You need 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 jar of Pimientos – Drained.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian Salad Dressing.
What is a summer BBQ without an awesome pasta salad?! This Best Pasta Salad Recipe with Homemade Dressing is always the hit of the party, and a must-add to any summer gathering menu! Creamy Summer Pasta Salad Recipe ~ Light and slightly tangy pasta salad, with just enough creamy dressing to coat the noodles and vegetables. This is one of my favorite pasta salad recipe's for a warm summer day.
Awesome Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Then drain..
- In a large bowl, combined pasta with tomatoes, provolone, salami, pepperoni, peppers, olives and pimientos..
- Pour in salad dressing and toss to coat..
I like to make more than I need and store the leftovers in the refrigerator for ready made meals. Make a big batch and bring to a cookout. Just let your friends know there is plenty of protein already in the salad, so it's okay to skip the burger. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Pasta salad can be simple to make, but the preparation takes a little time.