Bacon Cesar Pasta Salad. Add bacon to a traditional Caesar salad recipe for extra flavor and crunch. Bacon Caesar Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I have always loved Suddenly Salad's Bacon & Ranch Pasta.they ain't got nothing on you Wilemon!
A classic chicken salad recipe, featuring crunchy croutons and a creamy, garlic dressing. Making IT with bacon, avocado or tuna. Break into bite-size pieces, then toss through the salad along with the chicken. You can cook Bacon Cesar Pasta Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cesar Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of cesar pasta mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of fetta cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cesar dressing.
A great Caesar salad recipe gets its swagger from a great Caesar dressing recipe. Squeamish about raw egg yolks and anchovies? And I'm a huge fan of this salad. It was my first time making my own dressing so in was a little nervous but it came out so good!
Bacon Cesar Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling water for about 12 min or until tender.
- cook bacon in medium skillet. Cook to desired crispness.
- Drain pasta and combine with spinach leaves in a bowl.
- dress with bacon, cheese and Cesar dressing.
Caesar Salad has stood the test of time becauseit's darn good! This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing rivals any restaurant – store bought does not compare. And that creamy homemade Caesar Salad Dressing. MORE+ LESS Experiment with the bacon. Try peppered bacon or applewood-smoked bacon for a slight flavor variation.