Quick Baked Pasta 🍝. Baked pasta is the ultimate comfort food, a warm and filling dish we never get tired of. In this roundup, we share some of our go-to recipes, including A quick take on spinach and ricotta cannelloni, this baked pasta is fast because there's nothing to stuff. The filling is simply tossed with cooked rigatoni.
Who wouldn't want to dig into a bubbling casserole filled with tender pasta, rich sauce, melty and. Comfort food doesn't get much better than hearty, cheesy pasta bakes. These recipes are always a big hit at the dinner table. You can have Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 container of whole milk ricotta cheese (15 ounce).
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of bag shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
These hearty baked pasta recipes are the perfect crowd-pleasing meal. Make a melty pasta bake to enjoy right away, or stock up the freezer with Recipe: Meatball Pasta Bake. Orange juice and fennel give this quick supper bright, fresh flavor. Chop fennel as you would an onion, or omit it, if desired.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix all well and set bowl to the side…….
- Boil your pasta until al dente, drain well…… Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Return drained pasta to pot where you boiled it and add into pasta the pasta sauce mixture, mix all well……
- Pour pasta mixture into a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Add your ricotta cheese to the top of pasta mixture by the spoonfuls…..spread lightly over pasta…….
- Add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top of pasta…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, covered, make sure you spray some canola oil on the underside of your covering so the cheeses don’t stick to it !!!! 😳.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until top is slightly golden brown…….
- Let rest for 20 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Warm up a chilly evening with this hearty bake of ground beef and ziti pasta in a tasty tomato cream sauce flavored with brown gravy, half-and-half, dried spices and two kinds of cheese. Quick and easy to prepare, inexpensive party dish. This French-style creamy chicken pasta bake is a perfect side to a Sunday roast. It'll have your taste buds feeling ooh-la-la in no time! View top rated Quick pasta bakes recipes with ratings and reviews.